In some parts of outer suburban Australia, the word 'cunt' has truly mutated, and through generations of misuse has come to be the basis of many a descriptive substitute extension. Regardless of the general offense value, it has many applications:
1) An unpopular person
2) A person for whom the caller has a high regard
3) A term of reference for inanimate objects
4) Used in plural for both people and inanimate objects
1) A:"This cunt was eyein' off my bitch"
B:"What a cunt"
A:"Then the cunt tried to chat her up while I was spewin"
B:"What a cunt's act"
2) A:"How are ya, cunt face?"
B:"Haven't seen you for ages, ay cunt!"
3) "..An I was carryin' the wood, when the hefty cunt slipped off me shoulder"
"The lights were off, lookin' for me slipper, I couldn't find the cunt"
4) "I seen this bunch of cunts checkin' out my sick wheels"
"You ever see those hamburger buns all covered in those little cunts?"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.