Cucumber or cukes is made up of 90% water, which is easily digested, but what happens with the other 10%? The problem is that this % accumulates along the sides and roof of your mouth, and a largre portion of this percent subsides just before your airvalves. When a person breathes a very distant (almost matched to garlic breathe) smell exhales from your mouth, this is called "Cucumber breath."
It is regarded among many as a vile form of behaviour and many proffesionals recommend that one only eats cucummber in private. Not to be shared as a social food or treat. Also watch out for 'Persian Cucumbers' as their smell is much worse.
Jenna: "Hey babe, your breathe is honking (Holds nose)"
Stephen: "But all I had was this measely cucumber..."
Jenna: "Eeuw! Haven't you heard of 'Cucumber Breathe'? Sorry babe, but your gonna have to wait for your anniversary present."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.