1. v.i. - to solve a Rubik's Cube, often quickly, in the style of speedcubing.
2. n. - a Rubik's Cube.
3. v.t. - in mathematics, to raise something to the third power.
1. Michael: "Yo, back up and let me cube."
Blake: "This dude cubes hella well."
Phil: "It's so easy to cube on my Brand Spankin' New Rubik's Cube!"
Margaret: "Screw phonics, I'm hooking on cubing."
2. Reuben: "I can't cube with my piece of shit cube."
Matt: "Damn, Kashani took our cubes away so we can't cube in class."
3. Joe: "Shiiiit, Mike just cubed that 6th degree polynomial in 17.33 repeating seconds."
Mike: "Keak da Sneak cubed is super hyphy hyphy hyphy!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.