v. crunched, crunch•ing, crunch•es
1. To crush, grind, or tread noisily while taking a Dump.
2. The act of taking a huge shit
3. Slang. To perform operations on; manipulate or process (numerical, mathematical or fecal data).
1. To move feces with a crushing sound.
2. To produce or emit a crushing sound during the act of shitting.
1. A modified sit-up position having a smaller range of motion that reduces back strain and strengthens the abdominal muscles when pushing out shit.
I just took a huge crunch, it almost knocked down a wall in the bathroom.
I need to stop eating so much cheese, I haven't had a good crunch in weeks.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.