pronounced: /KRIT-ik-ul MAS/
1. (noun) In physics, a measurable point at which a reaction becomes self-sustaining or self-increasing without external force
2. (noun) In sex, the moment when an orgasm is inevitable.
3. (noun) An emotional state of a large group of people which reaches a crescendo (such as in an angry mob or in a concert).
4. (noun) In traffic, the state of having too many cars on the road to effectively move.
1. The atom bomb is intentionally pushed beyond the point of critical mass to create an explosion.
2. When I was fucking my ho, I had to pull out before critical mass so she wouldn't get pregnant.
3. We'd better pull out the riot gear -- this crowd is reaching critical mass.
4. The Interstate has reached critical mass, it's bumper-to-bumper out there!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.