1. To collide with something, like running your car into a wall.
2. To stop functioning due to an error. usually describes computers or computer programs.
3. To stay somewhere for a short period of time (can I crash here for the night?)
4. The main character in the Crash Bandicoot series of video games.
5. To come down off a high, either sugar or drugs.
I crashed my car into a wall. My slow old computer crashed again.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.