1. waste material that can't be disgested or consumed by a person or an animal. Gooshy texture, horrible smell, good for nothing except to fertilize plants - maybe.
2. anything that can't be used for much of anything. Trash. Something substandard, especially when you need something better.
3. lies. A favorite tool for politicians and used car dealers and others who think you're an idiot.
1. a long time ago I was watching the Tonight Show and Jay Leno was joking about the recent American Music Awards show and the new categories that were added that night, who got nominated, who won and so on. He made up a new category: he said that if you combine country music and rap music what do you get?
Country + Rap makes CRAP.
2. Country was once vital, now it's cliched and formulaic. Since Barf Brooks hit it big it's become dumbed down crap for the yuppies.
3. Rap was once fun and creative as well. The first 3 albums by RUN-D.M.C., and stuff from the Fat Boys, L.L. Cool J and Tone Loc were good but now rap is mostly ultra-violent, pornographic, mysogynistic and stupid crap.
4. So look at what Jay Leno said. Combine today's country and today's rap and what do you get?
Prices shown in USD.