1. A type of cocaine
2. Refering to the butt of yourself or another (e.g. butt crack)
3. To show the spot where your back becomes your butt (e.g. plumber's crack)
4. To open (usually refering to your legs, primarily used in australia)
1. God, he must be high on crack or something.
2. He is such a perv, he was totally trying to look down my butt crack or something.
3. Ew, his pant's are so low he's got crack.
4. So, you're gonna crack for a quid?
(So, you're gonna become a prostitute?)
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.