Literally, a blatant, presumably intentional misspelling of the improperly plural adverb form of cool, coolly.
1. Like being cool, only more so.
2. Used as adj.; cool, only more so.
3. n. An oriental ethnic group; reknown in the western U.S. for working in near-slavery conditions to do the hard part of building the first trans-continental railroad.
4. n. An offensive racial, (see race), slur against oriental people.
1. No known example of usage.
2-3. After the coolies finished the project, it must have been real coolies to have a trans-continental railroad.
4. I doubt they ever let the coolies ride on it.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.