1. when one has been in a constant state of drunkeness over the course of several days (almost mistaken for symptoms of alcoholism);
2. drinking as if it were your job (but occurring on vacation).
3. see crunk, trashed, plastered, FUBAR, shitfaced, swampy
1. I was convention-drunk this past weekend.
2. I can't wait to get convention-drunk in Puerto Rico!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.