1. The study of Internet comments pertaining to a particular subject
2. An educational system comprised of uncorroborated and often fallacious information taken from the comments section of various online sources (blogs, news articles, videos)
3. Continuous exposure to comments presented by anonymous posters whom often have malicious or evil intent
1. He read a few articles online and now he thinks he knows everything, a few hours of comment-college doesn't make you an expert on the subject.
2. If you dig a little deeper and get past the deficient “comment-college” that you currently attend you will find the real truth.
Prices shown in USD.