1. v. i. to come through in the clutch
2. v. i. to make an amazing play. also come up huge
3. v. i. to succeed, to come out ahead. antonym: come up short
1. Shaq came up big for the Lakers in the 4th period last night.
2. Shaq came up big on that backwards alleyoop dunk and then said, "don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk."
3. The company came up big for the quarter and ended up with a net profit.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.