The worst movie ever.
- The first 30 minutes of the movie is small talk. You have to late a long time before something happens.
- There's random points in the story where it just flashes back to a previous day without any explanation
- They try to make it look like the whole thing is being shot from a video camera so the screen randomly swings back and forth making your neck sore.
- There are random explosions, screaming, and sounds that give you a headache, after 25 min of random explosions you get annoyed/and bored.
- No one ever explains what the monster is or why it's attacking Manhattan.
- The story has no plot, all you know is a monster is attacking the city, that's all you will ever know.
- The ending sucks, you don't know if they die, or why anything happened, it's like they cut it short cause they were low on budget or something
I'm trying to save you money, the movie sucks, CLOVERFIELD WORST MOVIE OF 2008.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.