A Clairsentient is an individual who perceives (as in a "sixth-sense") by feeling or having knowledge about an object. A good example of this extreme psychic ability is that a clairsentient is able to visualize an item without seeing an image of the specific item. Like a radar detector, a clairsentient possesses the internal power to see and feel radiation from objects that are invisible and out of site. A clairsentient can read "auras" of people and objects to discover their personal histories. In doing so, a clairsentient can sometimes see visions of the future... situations or occurrences that have yet to happen. Not only this, a clairsentient can even sense the presence of spirits and discover events surrounding that individual's death.
1) I don't have to say a word and already that clairsentient bitch I married knows I'm about to tell a lie.
2) If I was clairsentient like my mother I'd be able to figure out the tough problems.
3) Imagine how much money a clairsentient could make betting on the ponies at Belmont.
4) Congress is acting like an autonomous clairsentient body instead of a duly elected representation of the people.
5) If you believe in Santeria for twenty bucks you can get a clairsentient to read her caracoles and tell your future.
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.