Something that weak minded people start doing in order to fit in or feel cool, because they arent interesting enough to do so on their own, then continue despite them tasting like crap and making them sick The smoker continues until they get addicted enough that the taste becomes good to them.
Knowing full well that the habit will kill them, most likely sometime between age 35 and 55, the young smoker makes many attempts to quit, failing over and over, because like said, they are weak minded.
The cigarettes become a crutch for people not mentally tough enough to handle their own problems, and said smokers trick themselves into thinking that smoking makes them feel less stressed.
Despite the fact that the average smoker attempts to quit at least 10 times in their lifetime, they will act like they enjoy doing it and dont want to stop. This is because they want to trick themselves and others into thinking that they smoke because they enjoy it, rather than because they are too weak of a person to stop.
Smokers are completely oblivious to the fact that the brands that they are loyal to are proudly profiting off of killing them.
Many young women start smoking because they think it will make them thinner, and are too lazy to jog or eat correctly. These women are typically not smart enough to understand that the 80% of people who don't smoke will find the nasty teeth, pre-mature aging, terrible smell, terrible taste when kissing, constant coughing and sicknesses to be far more unattractive than the 10 pounds that they lost.
Dont be mean to smokers, feel bad for them, like you would for a whale that accidentally beaches itself trying to find fish.
1. I'm having a really bad day, but I'm too much of a pussy to handle it like a man, so I'll go smoke a cigarette until the problem goes away.
2. I've tried to be interesting and entertaining, but I'm just not cool enough. I guess the only way to appear interesting is to get used to the taste of poison.
3. liek omg im so ugly bcuz i have a few pounds of fat on my stomac i shud smoek cigz so ill lose it then ill look good omg
4. Hey, I thought smoking cigarettes would make me look pretty, why do I look 40 already?? And why does my voice sound like a 80 year old on life support?
5. Whoops, I just spent the past 20 years trying to convince myself that i didn't want to quit smoking, now I'm 38 and have been told that I have 1 year to live. Would have been nice to see my children graduate, but this early death was totally worth being a slave and feeling like crap for 20 years!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.