Definition (1) Part of speech: Verb
to relax, to calm down, to just let things happen as they should. Chude is derived from the combination of two words, chill and dude.
Definition (2) Part of speech: Noun
an endearing term used to represent a friend, typically male.
Definition (3) Part of speech: Adjective
a term used in conjunction with a noun to portray that noun in a positive light.
(1) "Why are you so rude? You need to chude."
(1) "I'm so exhausted. I need to just sit here and chude."
(2) "Thanks for being such a good chude."
(2) "That guy sucks, he's definitely not a chude."
(3) "I'm hungry. Let's go have a chude lunch."
(3) "Things are going great. I'm living the chude life."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.