1. any one of the three meals a day, or any snack in between meals
2. a means of telling time (relative to one of the three meals a day)
3. The 3rd most important thing to a grunt.
1. Got any chow? My stomach is digesting itself.
2. Pvt: Hey Sarge, what time is it?
Sgt: It's about half hour till dinner chow.
3. After the good private cleaned his weapon and changed his socks, he scored some chow.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.