1. Among friends, a vulgar but friendly substitute for any person's name. Similar to pizado.
2. A derogatory way to refer to someone who is not a friend. Insult to denigrate and belittle someone.
3. A piece of shit.
Commonly used in Guatemala and El Salvador, with lesser use in other Central American nations.
1. "Va venir Juan?" (Is Juan coming?)
"Al rato se aparece el cerote" ("He'll show up soon")
2. "Ese cerote te va asaltar" (That moterfucker will steal your stuff)
3. "Puta! No me di cuenta del cerote en la calle y lo pizé" (Fuck! I didn't notice that piece of shit on the street and I stepped on it.)
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.