1. Grave in quality or manner.
1. Carried out in earnest: engaged in serious drinking.
2. Deeply interested or involved.
3. Designed for and addressing grave and earnest tastes: serious art.
4. Not trifling or jesting.
5. Of considerable size or scope; substantial.
6. Of such character or quality as to appeal to the expert, the connoisseur, or the sophisticate.
3. Concerned with important rather than trivial matters.
1. Being of such import as to cause anxiety.
2. Too complex to be easily answered or solved.
He gave me a cerially look
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.