1. To check someone out, to see if they'd be worth going out with.
2. To look in a house or something to see if there's anything worth stealing.
3. To look at a person to work out if/how you should mug them.
1. "I saw that guy looking at you. He was totally casing you out!"
2. "I'm gonna go to the neighbour's place and case it out, coz they're going away next week and I wanna see what kind of TV they've got."
3. "I'm gonna case out that guy in the suit. I think I can beat him up and steal his wallet."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.