Pronounced 'cha-pe deh'. Some times pronounced 'eh-cha-pe deh'.
1. In Indonesian, literally, 'tired'.
2. For use in slang, it used to imply that if a joke is not funny, or
3. Said when we feel fed up by something.
1. I just ran 3 kilometers non-stop, cape deh!
2. A: Hey, what's green and has four wheels?
B: Dunno, what is it?
A: Grass, I lied about the wheels. Hahahahaha! Lollerskates...
B: Wadefak, cape deh...
3. Dude, I just failed my Math test. Cape deh...
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.