1. (v.) The act of being on camera.
2. (v.) The act of being on camera with one or more individuals.
3. (n.) A global, virtual spot where at least one individual is feeding a web cam to another, or more.
1. I was camin with my boy soldier in Iraq.
2. We cammed; I asked "him" to cam2cam in The Sleezy Motel chat room.
3. I threw a sheet on the wall and tried to cover everything while I was camin, so "she" didn't see the 1970's paneling.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.