1) When a person is attracted to another person but does not want to seem too eager, and so makes the other person ring them. Ironically, this request does exactly what they don't want it to do.
2) What teeny-boppers say to Justin Timberlake at a concert whilst throwing a post-it with their phone number to him in the vain and naive hope that they have a chance in hell.
3) This is usually said by a girl. Said girl then sits by phone all day complaining that (s)he hasn't called. Problem is, they didn't specify a time to call.
4) Said at a rushed moment whereby the reasoning behind such a request is not divulged, and usually ends with a frantic handwave from the speaker (and occasionally a dumb grin whilst walking backwards)
5) Used in business/school, not always with words, but with the universal two-fingered phone sign by the ear. Can also be accompanied with miming of "call me" as if that helps when you're on the other side of the room.
1) *nervous laugh whilst trying to seem cool* Call me?
2) *screaming* ohmigod! justin timberlake! you're s fit, call meeee!
3) "Call me!" (at home) "Why hasn't he called me?"
4) *big wide eyes* call me!!!!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.