A.K.A Gaius Caesar Germanicus
- Born in August 31, 12 AD in Antium(Anzio).
- About the age of 2 or 3 he became the mascot of the Germanic Roman legions (Caligula, Little Soldier’s boots).
- When he was about 17 years, he began to engage in incestuous relationships with his three sisters; later on he became known for his bisexual incestual orgies.
- When being declared emperor, he ordered a bridge to be constructed from Baeiae to Puteoli(about two miles long) and rode it with his horse and wearing Alexander the Great’s breastplate because an astrologer predicted he had "no more chance of becoming Emperor than of riding a horse across the Gulf of Baiae".
- In 37 AD he fell very ill (encephalitis) and became the person he is known today for.
In June 10, 38 Drussilla; Caligula's most beloved sister died. Some say she died of loss of blood caused by anal sex, or that Caligula killed her because he impregnated her with a divine child that threated his power.
- Made his horse a senator, made a house for his horse, and wanted his horse to be a consul.
- He made a brothel next to the imperial palace featuring the wives of prominent senators.
- In his campaign in Britain he made his soldiers collect seashells as spoils of war.
- He made a statue of him to be erected at the temple of Jerusalem.
- On January 24, 41 AD the praetorian tribune Cassius Chaerea who knew Caligula since infancy and had been one of the best officers of Caligula’s father assassinates Caligula with the help of other members of the Praetorian Guard.
"Let them hate us as long as they fear us"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.