Origin: "Rock, my butt!" in reference to confirming that an object was a piece of pottery and not a rock.
Abbr. = DTbr
Also: Act of rocking one's butt.
Certain rules must be followed in order to achieve a successful butt-rocking.
1. The first rule of butt-rocking: you cannot talk about butt-rocking.. think Fight Club.
2. Mandarin, Spanish and British accents are the only acceptable forms of verbal communication.
3. One signifies availability for butt-rocking by uttering "Suns out!" Butt-rocking can only commence when a response of "Guns out!" is reciprocated.
4. In extreme cases, butt-rocking may escalate to buck-rocking.
5. Jazz (pronounced "yazz") flute must be playing whilst butt-rocking.
6. Heavy metal is played only when an escalation to buck-rocking is imminent.
7. "Scooping" is allowed, but a spotter is required under the following circumstances: a) if the butt-rocking event is taking place above sea level, b) if participants are of "rookie" or "amateur" status, and c) if attempting to butt-rock in bodies of water.
8. If below sea level, a spotter is not needed even if other conditions normally warrant one.
9. Butt-rocking can only be performed in the cardinal directions North and/or South.
10. No blood no foul.. if you foul out 3 times you are suspended for a minimum of 7 days.
"Hey man, were you butt-rocking last night?"
-"Yeah man, it was below sea level. It was sweet!"
"Aw sweet! So no spotter?"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.