(1) (vb) To arrest or apprehend; any police activity.
(2) (vb)To nab or catch someone in to act of an embarrassing or compromising act (such as parents finding drug paraphenlalia in the kid’s bedroom)
(3) (vb)To shoot or violently hit someone.
(4) (n)A complete dud or failure.
(5) (n)A male or female orgasm
(6) (n)A big letdown or disappointment
(7) (vb)To give one something or fork over Ex: “Hey man, bust me some fries.”
(1) I heard a bust is going down on that crackhouse tonight.
(2) My wife busted me drinking milk from a carton out of the refrigerator.
(3) He got busted on the side of the face good.
(4) That reality show is a big bust.
(5) She is a beast -- she busted on me 20 times last night.
(6) My date was a complete bust; we didn't say 20 words to each other.
(7) Hey man, bust me some of those fries.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.