1. the orifice which lurks below female pubic hair.
2. a nickname for George W. Bush which differentiates him from the three slightly more honorable Bush men creatures, Prescott his grandfather, George his father and Jeb his brother.
3. a joke told in the rural areas of Australia.
1. Mickey knew that without the dividends her bushcrack would provide; life would have dire consequences like jobs, financial responsibility and a lack of willing slaves and dupes.
2. Thanks be to Mergatroid and inside connections, George "bushcrack" the good old boy didn't need to attend weekly Air National Guard meetings or annual summer encampments during his tour of duty to bring home the bacon.
3. Wayne threw a log on the campfire somewhere deep in the outback and spun a wild bushcrack about Austin the tenderfoot having sex with a not-very-pleased joey.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.