1. long term physical and mental exhaustion associated with a task (usually monotonous/repetitive tasks or one's careers).
2. a person who has smoked so much marijuana that they appear slow, sluggish, and stupid.
3. the temporary unpleasant, sluggish feeling after the high from marijuana wears off.
1. Driving the bus the same route every day has burned me out.
2. John has smoked pot 4 times a day for 40 years, he's a real burn out.
3. Man, lets smoke again to get rid of the burn out.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.