1. The word bunn was originally used by potheads as a verb to describe hooking up someone with weed.
2. The word bunn was later changed to a plural noun to describe a stash of drugs.
3. The word bunn was eventually altered over time once again and is now used as a wildcard verb / plural noun which can be used to describe just about anything.
1. YOOOO Bunn me five G's guy!
2. YOOO CHECK IT SON, LOOK AT ALL DAT BUNN
3. OMG Homie what are you saying? I just bunned a mad percy stack. Did you here about Jamal? He got bunnnnnned by da 5-0 las night. He got mashed haaaaaaarrrdd.
3.Translation: Hey man what is happening? I just smoked a personal collection of marijuana. Did you hear about Jamal? He got arrested by the police last night. He got it hard.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.