1. A word describing the misfortune of something or someone.
2. A situation in which no desireable result can occur
3. A negative form of agreement.
4. A response used when the respondee couldn't care less about the topic at hand.
1. Friend 1: My wife left me last night
Friend 2: Bummer for you.
2. Man 1: We're surrounded by venomous snakes!
Man 2: Wow, this is quite the bummer.
3. Girl: Do you find me attractive?
4. Friend 1: It appears that tomorrow is my last day to live.
Friend 2: Bummer
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.