A catch-all term for bullshit in the martial arts community. Bullshido comes in various degrees of severity, and what constitutes bullshido is often contested. This term, along with McDojoism, is often used by proponents of MMA to describe the traditional arts (especially as they are practiced in the states).
Bullshido.com (mcdojo.com) is often cited as the origin of this word, but this is not likely (as the word was in common useage before the site began).
1. Ki energy is a giant load of bullshido.
2. McDojos often sell bullshido.
3. The 'Yellow Bamboo' cult is the epitome of bullshido at its very ugliest.
4. There's no room for bullshido in MMA.
5. There's plenty of room for bullshido in Tae Kwon Do.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.