1. a city in New York, known for chicken wings, cold winters and lousy football teams.
2. to fool someone, to bamboozle or cheat
4. derogatory term for a person of African descent
5. a type of mozzarella cheese
6. chicken wing cooked in hot sauce served with blue cheese dressing.
1. "I moved to Buffalo from Parma, but I am not sure why."
2. "I buffaloed that guy into taking the Bills and giving me six."
3. "There are no buffaloes in Buffalo."
4. "Get a load of those shiftless buffaloes."
5. "Buffalo mozzarella is often served with sliced tomatoes in vinagrette; it has nothing to do with Buffalo or buffaloes."
6. "Look at that buffalo eating those buffalo wings."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.