1. a brown powdery confection you put on your oatmeal.
2. Mexican heroin
3. a black woman
4. a hit song for the Rolling Stones, a highlight of their shows.
1. when I saw a brown sugar company use that Rolling Stones tune of that name for its TV ad I laughed my ass off.
2. Billy shoots up on that brown sugar every morning.
3. in the Sunday paper I saw a Target ad and rock'n'roll T-shirts were on sale that week. Several models posed in different band shirts and believe it or not, there was a "brown sugar" wearing a Rolling Stones T-shirt. Black woman - Brown sugar - Rolling Stones - Get it?
4. the Rolling Stones concluded their concert with "Brown Sugar". That song was controversial when it came out but now (in 1997) college students were huddled into circles and the tune was simply one big campy happy sing-a-long.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.