When you make a sports or athletic move to avoid, escape, or get around a defender and the move causes the defender to lose balance, miss the offender, stumble, or stare stupidly as the offensive player progresses.
1. person1: Did you see that cross over Allen Iverson put on Jordan?
person2: Yep, he broke his ankles.
2. "Get the angle, that's the ankles and there's no lookin back" - Refresh
3. Emmit Smith does a juke move to avoid two defensive players. The two defensive players collide into each other while trying to tackle the elusive Emmit. They both got their ankles broken.
4. You don't wanna see me on the ball court kid, I'll break your ankles with a wicked cross over followed by a Texas 2 Step.
5. person1: You see that spin move?
person2: Broken ankles.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.