1. Noun - One of the most popular card games in the world. Beats Spades, hands-down.
2. Noun - A structure that connects two landmasses. Usually passes over water, and comes in different types, such as suspension, ect.
3. Verb - To jack off.
4. Verb - To make a connection between two ideas.
1. I'd much rather play Bridge than Spades.
2. I think we have to cross the Golden Gate Bridge.
3. Ha! You got caught bridging by your mom!
4. Matt's idea bridged together the two related theories.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.