1.(a.)past its 'use-by' or 'best-before' date, but still of value or interest to someone; declining in quality and/or use, but remaining sentimentally valued; becoming useless, low quality, undesireable, distasteful, unattractive.
2. (v.t.)to decline in usefulness, quality, desire, taste, attractiveness.
3. (n.)nearly worthless thing.
4. (int.) expression of mild disapproval or being affronted.
1. Nanna always headed straight for the section of the supermarket where she could pick up some borange bargains.
2. Nanna was boranging more rapidly with each shandy she drank.
3. She realised, when she looked closely, that the cucumber was a borange.
4. Oh, borange, that tastes a bit off!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.