praise - bongisa
1. the act of expressing commendation, admiration, etc.
2. (Christian Religious Writings / Theology) the extolling of a deity or the rendering of homage and gratitude to a deity
3. the condition of being commended, admired, etc.
4. Archaic the reason for praise
sing someone's praises to commend someone highly
1. to express commendation, admiration, etc., for
2. (Christian Religious Writings / Theology) to proclaim or describe the glorious attributes of (a deity) with homage and thanksgiving
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.