1) A guy who could use some more muscle.
2) A guy in the gym who is not very large and is called this by the juice users or gym rats.
3) A guy in the gym who walks around as if he were large - but isn't - and is called this by larger guys as a cut-down and derogation of his vanity.
1) "Mike is 6 foot 4 and 125 pounds. He needs to eat more; he looks like a friggin' bonerack."
2) Mick: "Look at that bonerack trying to press 180 pounds."
Jake: "Yea, he could use some help from our buddy Winni!"
3) Tom Cruise: "Move aside gents, I need to fix the machine. Me that is; I am the machine. Just measured the pipes yesterday; a solid 12 inches!"
Jake: - *purposely bumping into Tom and knocking him to the ground* - "Oh, sorry Mr. Bonerack Cruiser, I didn't see you there; you must have been standing sideways."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.