Bonehole, v. (trans.)
1. To delay or frustrate the efforts of through lacidaisical mailing habits, usu. habitutually.
2. To route through arcane or ineffective bureaucratic channels.
An act or instance of boneholing.
1. You wait to send your check, it gets here late, and you bonehole me yet again.
2. ESD really boneholed me on this gchat issue.
3. Yeah, they just gave me the old bonehole about an ISR.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.