1) (n) an explosive device
2) (n) a total failure
3) something that was exceedingly good (used with 'the')
4) slang for an 'E' pill (short for e-bomb)
5) term for being excessivly drunk or high
6) (v)to tag a building (graffitti)
7) a major announcement usually of heavy nature
1)there was a bomb in the building
2)that movie was a bomb
3)that movie was 'the bomb'
4)we got some bombs at the party
5)i was bombed last night
6)i bombed that tunnel last week.
7)she dropped a bomb on me
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.