1. n. testicle
2. v. The act of a fat person running in a lopsided manner
3. v. tell off
4. Bollocks adj. - not true, rubbish
1. "ouch he only gone twatted me in the bollocks guvn'or"
2. He was bollocking along at a fair old pace in an attempt to escape the rozzers.
3. Dr. Percy have the pupil a right bollocking for not handing in his work
4. "Thats plainy bollocks good sir!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.