1. Of poor quality.
2. To fix something work without the appropriate tools, training, or respect for occupational health and safety.
3. A sly person or arrangement, under the table
1. Man, that piece of shit fiat is bodgy as hell.
2. The day before the fire Bruce bodged up the gas pipe with his trusty roll of gaffa tape.
3. Miff bodgily got her plans approved by bribing a bodgy planner at the council.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.