Bah · bzz · mah · mmm
Origin: Bob's mom is a innocuous and arbitrary reference to a fictitious mother. Bob's mom acts as a less specific object of "Your Mom" jokes and references. Substitutes may include: Jon's Mom, Mike's Mom, Bill's Mom. Used mostly in the politically correct work environment to allow for kinder and more gentle "Mom" jokes that don't offend anyone in specific. For example:
Aaron: This project is huge and will take commitment and focus to get it done right.
Robert: Heh, just like Bob's Mom.
Aaron: I'm reporting you to HR.
Robert: Who's She?
More recently it is used as an adjective or verb.
1. used up; cashed; secondhand; second rate.
2. showing age or worn out.
1. expend or consume.
2. take advantage of; exploit.
3. to get humiliated (bukkake); pwned; wasted.
1. this beer is bob's-mommed, shoot me another one.
2. bob's-mom jokes are so bob's-mom.
3. Jez, this baseball glove is pretty bob's-mommed.
1. Let's go out tonight and get bob's-mommed.
2. Quick! bob's-mom that beer, it's your turn to bat!
3. I bob's-mommed all over her face, then slapped her with a ham sandwich.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.