1. Noun- an amount of cocaine or powdered heroin that, when snorted, the desired effect is obtained.
2. Noun- Another term for cocaine(coke) in its powdered, non-freebase form.(usually coke means this, but in some areas, coke can mean crack)
3. Noun- Another term for powdered heroin, usually used in less drug-savy areas or in deep, under-educated urban areas.
4. Verb- to blow- To forsibly push air out of ones mouth.
5. Verb- to blow- another, usually more severe term meaning to be bad or to suck.
6. Verb- a sexual inuendo used in order to express disdain for another.
7. verb- A form of oral sex where a blowing effect is used.
1. "Twenty bucks a blow."
2. "I picked up a bag of blow."
3. "This smack is the best in town. You'll find no other blow this good here."
4. I will blow on the back of your ear, in order to get you horny.
5. "THIS BlOWS!"
6. "BLOW ME!"
7. HE blew me on the dirty matress in the dark basement.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.