1. var. of regularity, how often one posts to his/her blog.
2. var. of popularity, how often one's blog is read by how many people.
3. var. of singularity, the point at which the expanding blogosphere becomes self-aware. (see The Singularity is Near.)
1. My blogularity has been deficient as of late, I've been busy.
2. Although he has a high blogularity quotient, I find his posts quite boring.
3. We are approaching a blogularity, where you will no longer be sure if you are reading a human-source posting, or one created through AI.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.