1. the sound a fat person makes while being fat.
2. having a blarpy or blarpish quality.
3. in a physical condition where fat rolls have accumulated mid-waist, and normal non-fat activity causes labored breathing.
4. the dramatic settling and straining that occurs when an abnormally obese person moves from a standing to sitting position.
1. "I thought you put your cat on a diet. She still seems a bit blarpish."
2. "That fat chick sat down on that tiny plastic chair, and it was all like BLARP!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.