1. The act of eating seeds or other foods that avain species would be seen eating, especially sunflower seeds.
2. Slowly eating seeds, one at a time, picking open the shells and leaving them in a messy pile.
3. Any act that resumes behavior of an avain species.
1. There was Alan, birding at his desk again.
2. Due to all of the birding that went on last night, there are shells everywhere that need to be cleaned up.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.