1. 42nd president of the United States. Bill Clinton Ushered in the Age of the "world wide web" and was the first US president to send an Email (March 1993).
2. Although famous for a sex scandal that included oral sex among other acts with several secretaries, Clinton accomplished several tasks, for which he was either hated or loved, depending on the party.
3. Bill Clinton Waged rather successfully two Wars, Bosnia and Kosovo, which like Reagan, no one remembers. He managed to save thousands of American lives by using the Star Wars strategy of Ronald Reagan.
4. Clinton was the first U.S. president to allow Gays in the Military with his "Don't Ask Don't Tell" policy in the 1990s.
5. Clinton was elected shortly after an Appearance on the Arsenio Hall show, where he played a Saxaphone on live Television.
6. Clinton's Vice President Al Gore claimed to have invented the internet, and the Environment, but he was only half right. (See Al Gore).
7. Clinton fired Janet Reno for suggesting masterbation be made socially acceptable and taught in schools.
"When I was in England I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale."
"The road to tyranny, we must never forget, begins with the destruction of the truth."
"'We're not inflicting pain on these fuckers,' Clinton said, softly at first. 'When people kill us, they should be killed in greater numbers.'
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.