Verb. Has American cultural roots to prison slang and is used by numerous immature, testosterone-laden individuals. Past tense: big boyed.
1. to take something over by force
2. A physical act on a smaller, or younger, individual by larger individual in which the victim is hoisted against his or her will to a less advantageous position for the smaller position. Can also be applied to non-physical situations, see below.
3. A usually difficult and laborious act by the little guy, or the under dog, to gain a higher status. Can be applied to numerous situations, such as socioeconomic and social status.
1. That guy has been on the Thighmaster for a half an hour now, I'm about to big boy him.
2. Damn, I was just getting my thighs all nice and strong-like, and this meat head came up and big boyed me. Now that gym bunny will think Im a shmuck for sure.
3. I finally big boyed my boss into giving me a raise.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.