1. the dance that originates from Punjab (India, Pakistan) but is known in Western world
2. cultural dance by farmers during the festival of "vaisaakhi" wheat harvesting season (13th April)
3. dance with "dhol" (original)
4. doorway to attract a punjaban in weddings, festivals and other social events
5. upbeat dance with remixes that varies from punjabi music to reggae, hiphop, and desi music
Jagrup: "I want to marry a guy who knows bhangra...he doesn't have to be a punjabi
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.